Tofu Ricotta and Spinach Lasagna with Roasted Lemon Sauce
Served at PCC Natural Market's 2013 Annual Meeting in individual rolls, this incredible lasagna is made even easier by serving family-style in one dish. Use our Tofu Spinach Ricotta, Sunflower Seed "Parmesan", Quinoa and Corn Pasta, Mushroom Duxelle and Roasted Lemon Sauce in this recipe.
- 6 ounces spinach (about 4 loosely packed cups) Add to list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 8 ounces Tofu Spinach Ricotta Add to list
- 1 cup Sunflower Seed "Parmesan" Add to list
- Quinoa and Corn Pasta, rolled into 9 lasagna noodles Add to list
- 1 cup Mushroom Duxelle Add to list
- 1 cup Roasted Lemon Sauce Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and wine and allow spinach to wilt, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. Allow to cool slightly and squeeze out any extra liquid from the spinach.
Spread 1/2 of the wilted spinach over the bottom of an 8-inch by 12-inch baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the Tofu Spinach Ricotta and 1/3 of the Sunflower Seed "Parmesan."
Place 3 lasagna noodles over the cheese mixture and carefully spread 1/2 of the Mushroom Duxelle over the top. Repeat the cheese and mushroom layers.
Finish with a layer of the remaining pasta and Tofu Spinach Ricotta. Sprinkle with remaining Sunflower Seed "Parmesan" and cover with foil.
Bake until the filling is bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes. During the last 10 minutes of baking, remove foil and top with Roasted Lemon Sauce.
Source: 2013 PCC annual meeting dinner