Thai Summer Salad
- 2 cups mixed fresh greens, washed and chopped Add to list
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, washed and chopped Add to list
- 1 chicken breast, grilled, chilled and sliced Add to list
- 1 papaya, sliced Add to list
- 1 tomato, sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup blueberries Add to list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts, chopped Add to list
- Fresh herbs to taste (mint, basil, cilantro) Add to list
Arrange chicken, papaya, tomato and blueberries on a bed of mixed greens and cabbage. Scatter green onion, herbs and nuts over the top.
Mix all dressing ingredients together and pour over salad mixture.
Recipe by, PCC staff
Source: PCC Natural Markets Taste of Nations 1999 Cookbook