Thai Noodle Bowl
The magic of this dish is that everything is cooked in one pot! The noodles absorb a ton of flavor from the curry and peanut sauce.
- 4 cups vegetable broth Add to list
- 1 (15-ounce) can light coconut milk Add to list
- 1 tablespoon green or yellow curry paste Add to list
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter Add to list
- 1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 clove garlic, minced Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger Add to list
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 1 (12- or 16-ounce) package linguine or fettuccine Add to list
- 8 ounces firm tofu, cubed Add to list
- 2 tablespoons tamari Add to list
- 2 limes, juiced Add to list
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
- 4 green onions, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup roasted peanuts Add to list
In a large pot, combine broth, coconut milk, curry paste, peanut butter, onion, garlic, ginger and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in tofu, tamari and lime juice. Garnish with carrots, bell pepper slices, cilantro, green onions and peanuts before serving.
Each serving: 540 cal, 26g fat (10g sat), 0mg chol, 680mg sodium, 60g carb, 6g fiber, 21g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef