Thai Carrot Salad
This recipe comes from the PCC West Seattle Deli.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh orange juice Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup Add to list
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes Add to list
- 3 cups sliced carrots Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts Add to list
- Fresh mint, finely chopped Add to list
Mix first seven ingredients to make a dressing. Toss with carrots and peanuts. Garnish with mint.
Source: Sound Consumer September 2001
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »