PCC Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes
- 3/4 cup mirin Add to list
- 1/2 cup tamari Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar Add to list
- 3 pounds chicken drumettes Add to list
Combine ingredients for the marinade and marinate the drumettes for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Bake the drumettes, in marinade, until an internal temperature of 165° F is reached and drumettes are nicely browned on the edges. Drain excess marinade.
Combine ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened. While drumettes are still hot, brush on the glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »