PCC Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes
- 3/4 cup mirin Add to list
- 1/2 cup tamari Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar Add to list
- 3 pounds chicken drumettes Add to list
Combine ingredients for the marinade and marinate the drumettes for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Bake the drumettes, in marinade, until an internal temperature of 165° F is reached and drumettes are nicely browned on the edges. Drain excess marinade.
Combine ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened. While drumettes are still hot, brush on the glaze. Garnish with sesame seeds.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!