- 2 medium carrots Add to list
- 1/2 small head cabbage Add to list
- 1 medium onion Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice Add to list
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- Corn tortillas or taco shells Add to list
- 1 cup cooked lentils Add to list
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa Add to list
- Tangy Taco Sauce Add to list
- Cilantro, for garnish Add to list
- Lime wedges, for garnish Add to list
Grate carrots onto a platter. Thinly slice cabbage and onions, placing them next to the carrots. Drizzle olive oil and lime juice over the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
If using tortillas, crisp them in a dry skillet.
To serve, place a couple spoonfuls of lentils into a tortilla along with a spoonful of quinoa. Add vegetables and top with Tangy Taco Sauce and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »