Sunny Mango Salsa
- 2 organic mangoes, peeled, seeded and diced Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (or you may use a spicier chile if you prefer) Add to list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice Add to list
- Dash of hot sauce Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground pepper Add to list
Combine all of the ingredients and keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »