Sunny Mango Salsa
Yield: about 2 cups
Mango's brightly floral flavor is simply fantastic mixed with a bit of spice and the acidity of fresh lime. By adjusting the type of pepper and amount of hot sauce, you can customize the heat to your taste.
- 2 mangoes - peeled, seeded and diced Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers (you may use a spicier chile if you prefer) Add to list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice Add to list
- Dash of hot sauce Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Gently combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and keep chilled before serving.
Recipe by, PCC Chef