Summer Greens Rémoulade Sauce
Use this sauce in the recipe for Rosemary-grilled Wild Salmon with Summer Greens Rémoulade Sauce.
- 2 cups tender leafy greens (such as watercress, arugula, chard, mustard greens, etc.) Add to list
- 1 cup green leafy herbs (such as basil, parsley, chervil, cilantro, etc.) Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced celery Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper (or chiles such as poblano, Anaheim or jalapeño for a little kick) Add to list
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic Add to list
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish Add to list
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil mayonnaise or vegenaise Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice Add to list
- Hot sauce, to taste Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste Add to list
Place all of the greens, herbs, celery, peppers or chiles, garlic and green onions in a food processor and pulse to chop coarsely but evenly. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse to blend.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated at “6 Weeks to a Healthier You” in June 2013
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »