Mango Summer Salsa
Yield: about 3 cups
Developed by one of our PCC Cooks instructors, this salsa uses fruit in an uncommon way and makes a wonderful sidekick for grilled fish or chicken.
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and diced Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped summer fruit, such as apricots, plums, nectarines or cherries Add to list
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper Add to list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Add to list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lime juice Add to list
- 5 to 6 dashes hot pepper sauce Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
Combine all the ingredients and chill.
Recipe by, PCC Chef