Stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 packet (7 1/2 ounces) Fromage Blanc cheese Add to list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese Add to list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, cut with scissors Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil Add to list
- Pinch of ground pepper Add to list
- 8 to 12 large cherry tomatoes or 4 to 6 Roma tomatoes, cut in half Add to list
Preheat the oven to 375º F. In a mixing bowl, combine Fromage Blanc, olive oil, feta cheese, chives, basil and pepper.
Cut the top off of each cherry tomato, and scoop out the middle part with a small spoon. If you use Roma tomatoes, cut each tomato in half and scoop out the middle. Stuff the tomatoes with the filling. Place tomatoes in an ovenproof dish. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Recipe featured in PCC Cooks kids cooking camps.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »