Strawberry, Spinach and Chèvre Salad
This smooth, tangy-sweet vinaigrette uses mild coconut vinegar and a hint of anise to the highlight the sweet and earthy flavors of the salad.
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses Add to list
- 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon anise seeds Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 5 cups baby spinach, washed and dried Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries Add to list
- 3 ounces chèvre Add to list
In a small bowl, whisk together pomegranate molasses and vinegar. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking the entire time, until you have a smooth vinaigrette. Sprinkle in anise seeds and add salt and pepper.
Gently toss spinach and strawberries together in a salad bowl. Break chèvre into small pieces with your fingers and scatter across the top. Drizzle generously with vinaigrette.
Each serving: 220 cal, 18g fat (5g sat), 10mg chol, 290mg sodium, 9g carb, 3g fiber, 5g protein