Stone Fruit Caprese Salad
- 1/4 cup white balsamic or champagne vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 2 teaspoons honey Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 5 ripe stone fruit (plums, nectarines, peaches, etc.), sliced 1/2-inch thick with skin on Add to list
- 4 balls fresh mozzarella, sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup loosely packed Thai basil leaves Add to list
Whisk together vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Layer fruit slices, mozzarella and basil leaves on a platter. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Drizzle vinaigrette over sliced fruit and cheese just prior to serving.
Each serving: 140cal, 9g fat (2.5g sat), 10mg chol, 75mg sodium, 14g carb, 2g fiber, 3g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef