Spice-rubbed Grilled Pork Chops
Our pork is raised by the Klingeman family of Pure Country Pork in Ephrata, Wash.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder Add to list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard Add to list
- 2 teaspoons coriander Add to list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 6 bone-in pork rib or loin chops (3/4- to 1 1/2-inches thick) Add to list
- Salt, to taste Add to list
- High-heat oil spray Add to list
Combine chili powder, sugar, mustard, coriander, garlic powder and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat the chops evenly with the spice mixture, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
Heat the grill to medium. Remove the chops from the refrigerator while the grill is heating and allow them to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
Season the chops with salt and spray with oil. Grill, turning once, until the internal temperature reads 145° F, 12 to 15 minutes.
Each serving: 280cal, 21g fat (8g sat), 70mg chol, 220mg sodium, 3g carb, 1g fiber, 18g protein