Spice Rub Mixture
A flavorful rub for poultry designed by our chef for Spice Crusted Chicken Skewers with Red Curry Peanut Sauce.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard seed Add to list
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove Add to list
- 1 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon pepper Add to list
- Pinch of cayenne or red pepper flakes Add to list
Combine all of the ingredients and store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.