Shopper recipe | Submitted by i5roadrunner
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts Add to list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped Add to list
- 1 clove garlic, minced or mashed Add to list
- 4 eggs Add to list
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs Add to list
- 1/4 tablespoon salt Add to list
- 1/8 tablespoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/8 tablespoon oregano Add to list
- 1/8 tablespoon Tabasco Add to list
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley Add to list
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drain the marinade from 1 jar of artichoke hearts into a frying pan. Drain the other jar (no need to keep that marinade) and chop all of the artichoke hearts. Set aside.
Saute the onions and garlic in the frying pan. Beat the eggs in a bowl, then add the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano and Tabasco. Stir in the cheese, parsley, artichoke hearts and sauteed onions and garlic.
Turn the mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »