Use this vinaigrette in the recipe for Grilled Mushroom Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette.
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce Add to list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons raw cane or brown sugar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil Add to list
Combine all of the ingredients except the olive oil in a bowl. Mixing with a small wire whip, pour the oil into the vinegar mixture in a thin stream to emulsify it slightly. You may have extra dressing. Store it in the refrigerator. It also makes an excellent marinade.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on May 12, 2012.
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »