Santa Fe Pasta
- 1 pound fettuccini or linguini Add to list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil Add to list
- 2 cups onion, chopped Add to list
- 2 cups green pepper, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup Anaheim chile, minced Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced (6 sprigs) Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano Add to list
- 1 14.5 ounce can Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes, drained Add to list
- 1 cup Westbrae Black Beans, cooked and rinsed Add to list
- 10 ounces Cascadian Farm Organic Corn Add to list
- 1 fresh lime, juiced Add to list
- Salt (optional) Add to list
Cook pasta until al denté, drain, refresh under cold water and reserve.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat. Add onion, green pepper and chile pepper; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes stirring frequently. Add garlic, spices, tomato, black beans and corn; sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta and cilantro; sauté for one more minute until pasta and vegetables are heated through.
Squeeze lime over pasta and season to taste with salt if desired.
Recipe by, May 2001
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »