PCC Roasted Potato and Dill Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
Like salt and vinegar potato chips!
- 3 1/2 pounds organic red potatoes Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons dry dill Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onion, finely chopped Add to list
Slice potatoes into thin medallions, slightly thicker than a potato chip. Toss the sliced potatoes with half the olive oil, and the salt. Spread on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° F until browned (about 30 to 40 minutes), stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Make the dressing by mixing vinegar, mustard, garlic, remaining oil and dill.
Toss the potatoes with the dressing and green onions.
Source: Sound Consumer, June 2011
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »