Red Curry Vegetables
Serves: 4 to 6
This rich vegetarian curry makes excellent use of our Red Curry Sauce.
- 1/4 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 2 cups zucchini, diced into 3/4-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 red pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 cup shredded carrots Add to list
- 1 pound russet potatoes, steamed, cooled and cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onion, thinly sliced (plus more for garnish) Add to list
- 3 cups Red Curry Sauce Add to list
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed for 2 minutes Add to list
Heat oil in large sauté pan or wok until hot but not smoking. Add zucchini, peppers and carrots. Sauté for 1 minute and add the steamed potatoes and green onion. Sauté for 1 more minute and add the curry sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off heat and add the broccoli. Garnish with more green onions.
Serve as a main course over rice.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!