Red Curry Vegetables
Serves: 4 to 6
This rich vegetarian curry makes excellent use of our Red Curry Sauce.
- 1/4 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 2 cups zucchini, diced into 3/4-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 red pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 cup shredded carrots Add to list
- 1 pound russet potatoes, steamed, cooled and cut into 1-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green onion, thinly sliced (plus more for garnish) Add to list
- 3 cups Red Curry Sauce Add to list
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed for 2 minutes Add to list
Heat oil in large sauté pan or wok until hot but not smoking. Add zucchini, peppers and carrots. Sauté for 1 minute and add the steamed potatoes and green onion. Sauté for 1 more minute and add the curry sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off heat and add the broccoli. Garnish with more green onions.
Serve as a main course over rice.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »