Red Curry Peanut Sauce
Yield: About three cups.
Serve this up with Spice Crusted Chicken Skewers with Red Curry Peanut Sauce
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar Add to list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon (or more to taste) Thai Kitchen red curry paste Add to list
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce Add to list
- 1 cup peanut butter Add to list
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk Add to list
- 1 cup water Add to list
Heat the oil and sauté the garlic for a few seconds. Add the remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth paste. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently. This recipe makes about 3 cups.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.