Raw Blueberry Cream Pie
Yield: One 9-inch pie
- 1/2 cup dates — pitted, soaked in water for 10 minutes and drained Add to list
- 1/2 cup walnuts Add to list
- 1/4 cup almonds Add to list
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds Add to list
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, divided Add to list
- 3 bananas Add to list
- 1 pound fresh blueberries, divided Add to list
Combine dates, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, salt and 2 tablespoons maple syrup in a food processor. Pulse until well processed but slightly mealy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Press evenly into a 9-inch pie dish; flute the edge if desired.
Pulse bananas, 1/2 the blueberries and remaining 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a food processor until creamy. Pour filling into crust and top with remaining blueberries.
Chill, covered, for 1 to 2 hours before serving
Each of 8 servings: 230 cal, 9g fat (1g sat), 0mg chol, 80mg sodium, 37g carb, 5g fiber, 4g protein