PCC Ravioli & Asparagus Salad
This is one of our favorite recipes from the PCC Deli.
- 1 pound fresh ravioli, cooked Add to list
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided Add to list
- 1 bunch asparagus Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice Add to list
- 3/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- Coarse black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 4 green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienned Add to list
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted Add to list
Cook ravioli according to package instructions (in boiling water, for approximately 6 minutes). Drain and rinse well until cool. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and chil.
Blanch asparagus in salted boiling water for 3 minutes; drain and cool. Slice thinly on the diagonal.
In a bowl, combine remaining 2/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice, sundried tomates, garlic and cracked pepper. Mix well; pour over ravioli. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »