Raspberry, Feta, Walnut Salad
- 1/2 cup walnuts Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons honey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice Add to list
- 1 cup olive oil Add to list
- 4 cups baby greens, washed and dried Add to list
- 2 ounces feta (or blue) cheese, crumbled Add to list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries Add to list
Preheat oven to 325°F. To toast walnuts, place them on a shallow pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool and chop.
To make vinaigrette, whisk together mustard, vinegars, honey, orange juice and olive oil until blended.
In a large salad bowl, toss greens with 1/3 cup vinaigrette (or to taste). Top with crumbled cheese, toasted walnuts, and raspberries.
Recipe by, July 2001