Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
For a refreshing summer dessert treat, there’s nothing like the taste of fresh berries.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs Add to list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted Add to list
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese Add to list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup powdered sugar, to taste Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Add to list
- 1 cup chilled whipped cream Add to list
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, washed Add to list
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and press into an 8-by-8-inch pan or glass dish; chill. Beat cream cheese until fluffy; add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Whip cream and fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread on chilled graham cracker crust and spoon raspberries over it. Cover with wax paper and put in freezer until solid but not completely frozen.
Remove and cut into squares; return to freezer for 25 to 30 minutes before serving. Store in refrigerator.
Source: PCC Natural Markets June 2007
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »