Yield: 1 cup (8 ounces)
This is an easy recipe to make with kids and they LOVE it! Encourage kids to eat their veggies by dipping them in their homemade dressing!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder Add to list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional) Add to list
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk (to make thinner if desired) Add to list
Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together with a whisk until the herbs and spices are mixed evenly. For a thinner dressing add milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
Recipe by, former PCC Nutrition Educator