Radish Sandwich with Herbed Avocado Spread
A simple sandwich made with avocados and radish is perfect for breakfast, lunch or an appetizer.
- 1/2 ripe avocado Add to list
- 4 ounces goat cheese Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted Add to list
- 4 to 6 radishes, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
In a small bowl or food processor, blend together avocado, cheese, lemon zest and juice. Fold in chives and parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide avocado spread between the bread slices. Top with radishes and red onion. Cut in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.
Each serving: 220 cal, 13g fat (7g sat), 20mg chol, 440mg sodium, 15g carb, 4g fiber, 3g sugars, 10g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef