Radish and Mango Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
Sweet and crunchy, this fresh salad is a breeze to put together.
- 1/2 lime, zested and juiced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon honey Add to list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced Add to list
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced Add to list
- 4 ounces arugula or baby spinach Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves Add to list
In a small bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, vinegar and honey. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine mango, radishes, cucumber, arugula and mint. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat right before serving.
Each serving: 130 cal, 8g fat (1g sat), 0mg chol, 170mg sodium, 14g carb, 2g fiber, 1g protein
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »