Quinoa with Roasted Sweet Potato and Feta
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 cups vegetable stock Add to list
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon honey Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint Add to list
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven for 4 minutes to heat. Toss sweet potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper in a bowl. Very carefully spread potatoes on the hot baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice to turn potatoes.
Meanwhile, bring vegetable stock and quinoa to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit for 15 minutes to absorb remaining stock.
Whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, honey and mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Toss dressing with quinoa and sweet potatoes. Gently fold in feta cheese and mint. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »