Quick Chicken and Peach Salad
With cooked chicken from the deli, ripe peaches, bagged greens and bottled dressing, this salad goes together in a snap.
- 2 cups baked or grilled chicken meat, sliced or shredded Add to list
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet onions Add to list
- 5-ounce bag of spinach or mixed greens Add to list
- 1/3 cup raspberry or honey mustard dressing Add to list
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup sliced toasted almonds Add to list
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (optional) Add to list
Add chicken, peaches and onions to greens in a large serving bowl. Add salad dressing and toss gently. Top with goat cheese and almonds. Sprinkle with raspberries, if using.
Each serving: 390 cal, 20g fat (6g sat), 90mg chol, 330mg sodium, 19g carb, 4g fiber, 35g protein
Recipe by, PCC Cooks writer
Source: Sound Consumer August 2007
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »