Quick and Easy Minestrone Soup
High in protein and carbohydrates, this energizing classic can be prepared in minutes with everyday basics from your pantry.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked Add to list
- 32 oz vegetable broth Add to list
- 1 14.5-oz can chopped tomatoes Add to list
- 1 15-oz can red kidney beans, drained Add to list
- 1 package frozen broccoli, carrot and cauliflower mix, thawed Add to list
Sauté garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes. Add the next 4 ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until pasta is done, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables and heat until warm.
Source: PCC Natural Markets