PCC Pumpkin Ravioli Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds pumpkin ravioli Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1/2 cup walnuts Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste Add to list
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green kale, chopped Add to list
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese Add to list
Cook ravioli in salted boiling water according to package directions, until cooked through and ravioli begin to float, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and cool.
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook until golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Cool.
To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350° F. Spread nuts on a baking sheet and toast for 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
Combine ravioli, garlic-oil mixture, salt, pepper and shredded Parmesan. Top with kale and toasted walnuts but do not mix until ready to serve.
To serve, toss ingredients and then top with Gorgonzola cheese.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »