PCC Pumpkin Ravioli Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds pumpkin ravioli Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup walnuts Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 bunch green kale, chopped Add to list
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese Add to list
Boil ravioli in ample water according to directions on package or until cooked through and ravioli begins to float, about 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and cool completely.
Slowly heat garlic in oil over medium heat until it just begins to brown. Allow garlic and oil to cool.
To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350° F. Spread nuts on a cookie sheet and toast for about 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
Combine ravioli, garlic and oil mixture, salt, pepper and shredded Parmesan. Top with kale and toasted walnuts but do not mix until ready to serve.
To serve, toss ingredients and then top with Gorgonzola cheese.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!