Persian Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 4 diced tomatoes Add to list
- 2 cucumbers, peeled Add to list
- 1 bunch green onions Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped mint Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley Add to list
Start by building the dressing. In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Add mint and parsley.
Cut the cucumber, tomatoes (peeling optional), and green onions and add to the bowl. Allow to sit for at least an hour before serving.
Recipe by, former PCC Cook instructor