- 4 cups sliced organic pears Add to list
- 1/3 cup liquid fruit sweetener Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Add to list
- 4 teaspoons arrowroot Add to list
- 3/4 cup organic rolled oats Add to list
- 1/4 cup organic spelt flour Add to list
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance margarine Add to list
- 1/4 cup maple syrup Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg Add to list
Mix sliced fruit, liquid fruit sweetener, cinnamon and arrowroot. Put in a greased pie pan or other baking dish.
Combine oats, flour, melted margarine, syrup and nutmeg. Spread topping over fruit. Bake at 375° F for about 30 minutes.
Source: PCC Natural Markets
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »