Yield: About 3 cups
This salsa pairs perfectly with our Spice-rubbed Grilled Pork Chops, or enjoy over grilled fish or chicken, or serve with chips. Our peaches are grown by Bob Berryman of Twin Springs Farm in Kettle Falls, Wash.
- 2 large, ripe peaches, pitted and chopped Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped Add to list
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced (optional) Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
Each 1/4 cup: 40cal, 2.5g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 160mg sodium, 4g carb, 1g fiber, 0g protein