This rustic, chopped salsa gets its bright flavors from our organic, tree-ripened peaches. Side it with grilled fish or chicken, or scoop it with tortilla chips for a true taste of summer.
- 2 cups ripe, organic peaches, peeled and diced Add to list
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced Add to list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon Serrano chiles, diced Add to list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced Add to list
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated Add to list
Combine all ingredients. Let flavors mellow for 30 minutes and serve.
Source: Sound Consumer August 2006