PCC Vegetable Frittata
Serves: 4 to 6
Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup sliced yellow onions Add to list
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers Add to list
- 1/2 cup sliced green bell peppers Add to list
- 2 zucchini, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup fresh spinach Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
- 6 eggs Add to list
- 1/4 cup reduced fat (2 percent) milk Add to list
- Fresh minced parsley, for garnish Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, peppers and zucchini. Sauté until soft, about 8 minutes.
Fold in fresh spinach; add salt and pepper.
Place in a greased 9-inch square baking pan and top with cheese.
Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over vegetable mixture.
Bake to an internal temperature of 155° F, about 45 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »