PCC Vegetable Frittata
Serves: 4 to 6
Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup red pepper, sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup green pepper, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup fresh spinach Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
- 6 eggs Add to list
- 1/4 cup 2 percent milk Add to list
- 1/3 cup parsley, minced Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, peppers and zucchini. Sauté until soft, about 8 minutes.
Fold in fresh spinach; add salt and pepper.
Place in greased 9- by 9-inch baking pan and top with cheese.
Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over vegetable mixture.
Bake to an internal temperature of 155° F, about 45 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!