PCC Vegetable Frittata
Serves: 4 to 6
Prep time: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 3/4 cup yellow onion, sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup red pepper, sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup green pepper, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup fresh spinach Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Add to list
- 6 eggs Add to list
- 1/4 cup 2 percent milk Add to list
- 1/3 cup parsley, minced Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, peppers and zucchini. Sauté until soft, about 8 minutes.
Fold in fresh spinach; add salt and pepper.
Place in greased 9- by 9-inch baking pan and top with cheese.
Whisk together eggs and milk. Pour over vegetable mixture.
Bake to an internal temperature of 155° F, about 45 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »