PCC Tuscan Turkey Loaf
Yield: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats Add to list
- 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey Add to list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrots Add to list
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seed Add to list
- 1 teaspoon sea salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried sage Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley Add to list
- Pinch of crushed red chili pepper Add to list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons PCC Barbecue Sauce Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Grind oats in a food processor until they’re roughly chopped. Combine oats, turkey, vegetables and spices in a large bowl; mix well. Form turkey mixture into a loaf and place on the prepared baking sheet.
Spread 1/2 of the Barbecue Sauce on top of the turkey loaf. Bake the loaf in the oven until the internal temperature taken with an instant read thermometer reaches 165° F, about 1 hour. Top meatloaf with remaining Barbecue Sauce and bake for 10 more minutes.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »