PCC Tuscan Ravioli Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes Add to list
- 2 tablespoons hot water Add to list
- 6 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 pound PCC cheese ravioli Add to list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into strips Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, sliced into half-moons Add to list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil Add to list
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives Add to list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted Add to list
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped Add to list
Soak sun-dried tomatoes in the hot water until soft; drain excess liquid.
To make the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, orange juice concentrate and garlic in a bowl; set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and briefly rinse under water. While the ravioli is still a little warm, toss with half the dressing. Cool ravioli completely in the refrigerator.
Mix together pasta, remaining dressing, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper slices, onions, basil, olives, almonds and mozzarella in a large bowl.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!