PCC Tuscan Ravioli Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes Add to list
- 2 tablespoons hot water Add to list
- 6 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 pound PCC cheese ravioli Add to list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into strips Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, sliced into half-moons Add to list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil Add to list
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives Add to list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted Add to list
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped Add to list
Soak sun-dried tomatoes in the hot water until soft; drain excess liquid.
To make the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, orange juice concentrate and garlic in a bowl; set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and briefly rinse under water. While the ravioli is still a little warm, toss with half the dressing. Cool ravioli completely in the refrigerator.
Mix together pasta, remaining dressing, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper slices, onions, basil, olives, almonds and mozzarella in a large bowl.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »