PCC Turkish Garbanzo Salad
- 6 cans (about 9 cups) garbanzo beans Add to list
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar Add to list
- 3/4 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 5 teaspoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 3 teaspoons dried marjoram Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano Add to list
- 5 teaspoons paprika Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped Add to list
- 1/4 bunch Italian parsley, chopped Add to list
- 1 cup thinly sliced dried Turkish apricots Add to list
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, rinsed, drained and checked for pits Add to list
Rinse canned beans well and drain.
Whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, marjoram, oregano, paprika, salt and black pepper until dressing is combined. Toss with beans.
Combine onion, parsley, apricots and olives with bean/dressing mixture. Let marinate in refrigerator for several hours before serving.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!