PCC Turkey Stroganoff
- 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 3/4 pound crimini mushrooms, sliced Add to list
- 3 cups sour cream Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 2 teaspoons black pepper Add to list
In a large soup pot, sauté ground turkey in oil over medium heat until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain off excess fat. Add mushrooms and stir well.
Add sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, sherry, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir until combined and heated through. Serve over noodles or rice.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »