PCC Turkey Noodle Soup
Yield: About 10 cups
- 3/4 pound cooked turkey meat Add to list
- 9 cups Turkey Stock Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced carrots Add to list
- 2 ribs celery, diced Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1/4 pound egg noodles Add to list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley Add to list
In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots, celery and salt and sauté until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes.
Add Turkey Stock and bring to a boil. Add egg noodles, cooked turkey, peas and parsley. Boil until egg noodles are tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Adjust salt, to taste.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »