PCC Turkey Noodle Soup
Yield: About 10 cups
- 3/4 pound cooked turkey meat Add to list
- 9 cups Turkey Stock Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced carrots Add to list
- 2 ribs celery, diced Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
- 1/4 pound egg noodles Add to list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley Add to list
In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots, celery and salt and sauté until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes.
Add Turkey Stock and bring to a boil. Add egg noodles, cooked turkey, peas and parsley. Boil until egg noodles are tender, about 6 to 8 minutes. Adjust salt, to taste.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!