PCC Three Sisters Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds butternut squash Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided Add to list
- 2 teaspoons dried savory Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 1/4 pounds frozen sweet corn, thawed Add to list
- 3 cups canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed Add to list
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded Add to list
- 1 cup shredded fresh basil Add to list
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Peel and cube butternut squash. Toss with 1 teaspoon oil, savory, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on sheet pan and roast in oven until soft and nicely browned, about 20 minutes. Cool completely.
Mix together white wine vinegar, garlic and remaining oil until dressing is blended. Toss corn, beans, cabbage and basil with dressing and cooled squash.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!