PCC Thai Chicken Pasta Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1/2 pound radiatore pasta Add to list
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce Add to list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter Add to list
- 2 tablespoons tamari Add to list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- Pinch of red pepper flakes Add to list
- 1 pound cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro Add to list
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse and cool.
To make dressing, whisk together sweet chili sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, tamari, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
Mix dressing with pasta and remaining ingredients.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!