PCC Tempeh of the Sea
- 1 pound soy tempeh Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced red onions Add to list
- 1/4 cup diced celery Add to list
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup sweet relish Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 tablespoon tamari Add to list
- 2 green onions, sliced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley Add to list
Steam tempeh in a steamer basket over simmering water for 15 minutes. Let cool and then crumble with your hands. Mix together tempeh and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »