PCC Tempeh of the Sea
- 1 pound soy tempeh Add to list
- 1/2 cup diced red onions Add to list
- 1/4 cup diced celery Add to list
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise Add to list
- 1/4 cup sweet relish Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 tablespoon tamari Add to list
- 2 green onions, sliced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley Add to list
Steam tempeh in a steamer basket over simmering water for 15 minutes. Let cool and then crumble with your hands. Mix together tempeh and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!