PCC Summer Vegetable Salad
- 3 English cucumbers, chopped Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1 green bell pepper, diced Add to list
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, chopped Add to list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 pound Israeli feta cheese, cubed Add to list
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped Add to list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/3 cup olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Combine prepared vegetables and feta in a large bowl. Mix lemon juice and olive oil in a separate bowl. Toss lemon-oil mixture with vegetables, salt and pepper.
Recipe by, former staff
Source: PCC's View Ridge deli
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!