PCC Summer Vegetable Salad
- 3 chopped English cucumbers Add to list
- 1 diced red pepper Add to list
- 1 diced yellow pepper Add to list
- 1 diced green pepper Add to list
- 1 pint chopped cherry tomatoes Add to list
- 1 bunch chopped green onion Add to list
- 1/2 pound cubed Israeli feta cheese Add to list
- 1/2 bunch chopped parsley Add to list
- 1/3 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/3 cup olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
Combine prepared vegetables and cubed Israeli feta in a large bowl. Mix lemon juice and olive oil. Toss with vegetables and salt and pepper.
Recipe by, former staff
Source: PCC's View Ridge deli
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!