PCC Southwest Corn Pudding
- 4 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed Add to list
- 1 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 1 1/4 cups egg whites Add to list
- 2 cups nonfat quark Add to list
- 1 cup cornmeal Add to list
- 1 1/4 pounds pepper jack cheese, shredded Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups canned diced green chiles Add to list
- 2 teaspoons salt Add to list
Preheat oven to 325º F. Lightly oil a casserole dish.
In a food processor, blend 2 cups of corn with the oil and egg whites until smooth.
In a large bowl, mix together remaining 2 cups corn, quark, cornmeal, cheese, chiles and salt. Stir in corn-egg mixture from the food processor.
Transfer to the casserole dish and bake until an inserted knife comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!