PCC Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad
- 1/4 pound radiatore pasta Add to list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stems removed Add to list
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste Add to list
- 6 tablespoons Mama Lil's Peppers Add to list
- 1/4 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded Add to list
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
Boil pasta in ample water according to instructions on package (usually 8 to 10 minutes), or until al dente. Drain, rinse and let dry.
In food processor, mix together parsley, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper until combined. Toss with pasta.
Remove Mama Lil's Peppers from jar and let most of the oil drip back into the jar. Toss with dressed pasta and cheeses.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!