PCC Ravioli Printemps
- 1/2 cup neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 pound PCC pesto ravioli Add to list
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil Add to list
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds Add to list
In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
Cook ravioli in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and lightly rinse. Toss warm ravioli with dressing and let cool in the refrigerator.
When the ravioli is cool, toss with cheese, bell peppers, parsley, basil and almonds.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »