PCC Peas in a Pod
- 3/4 pound seashell pasta Add to list
- 1/4 cup basil pesto Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon basil oil Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste Add to list
- 1/4 bunch green onions, finely sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed Add to list
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese Add to list
Cook pasta shells in ample boiling water according to directions. Drain, rinse and let dry. Cool completely in refrigerator.
Mix together pesto, lemon-infused olive oil, basil oil, pepper and salt until dressing combined. Toss with pasta.
Toss the green onions, peas and both cheeses with the dressed pasta.
Each serving: 260cal, 10g fat (2.5g sat), 10mg chol, 330mg sodium, 33g carb, 2g fiber, 10g protein
Source: PCC Deli
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!