PCC Peas in a Pod
- 3/4 pound seashell pasta Add to list
- 1/4 cup basil pesto Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon-infused olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon basil oil Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste Add to list
- 1/4 bunch green onions, finely sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed Add to list
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese Add to list
Cook pasta shells in ample boiling water according to package directions. Drain, rinse and let dry. Cool completely in the refrigerator.
Mix together pesto, lemon-infused olive oil, basil oil, pepper and salt until the dressing is combined. Toss with pasta.
Toss green onions, peas and both cheeses with the dressed pasta.
Each serving: 260cal, 10g fat (2.5g sat), 10mg chol, 330mg sodium, 33g carb, 2g fiber, 10g protein
Source: PCC Deli
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!