PCC Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 6 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil Add to list
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken, peppers, onions, olives and basil; toss gently to combine.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »