PCC Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- 6 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil Add to list
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic Add to list
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 1/2 pounds cooked chicken, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil Add to list
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken, peppers, onions, olives and basil; toss gently to combine.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!